What's new

Marlins announce ticket policy for impacted games

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
The Marlins will provide Marlins Members (season ticket members), suite holders, groups and single-game ticket buyers who purchased directly through the Marlins an account credit with bonus for all impacted games (a list of such games can be found at marlins.com/ticketupdates) which will be eligible to be used for other Marlins 2020 regular season home games at Marlins Park as well as Marlins 2021 regular season home games at Marlins Park. The provided credit for impacted tickets will include the ticket price paid plus a 10% bonus as well as the ticket fees paid (pro-rated as appropriate) for the impacted tickets and is non-transferable.

Ticket holders for all impacted games who purchased directly through the Marlins may alternatively request a refund for amounts paid (ticket + fees) for impacted tickets. Refund requests must be submitted in writing to tickets@marlins.com or 501 Marlins Way, Miami, FL 33125.

For more information, please click here.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
It's not like anyone had actually bought Marlins tickets anyways amirite?

fish53

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well, then me and 15 others are affected getting charged monthly. The choices gave me a headache, so I just ignored it. It's a partial season plan anyway and it will be a partial season. I will go and get partial orders of fries and a partial beer and be content when things start.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
Well, then me and 15 others are affected getting charged monthly. The choices gave me a headache, so I just ignored it. It's a partial season plan anyway and it will be a partial season. I will go and get partial orders of fries and a partial beer and be content when things start.
I wanna partially like this post but it only let me give a full like.

Top Bottom