What's new

Marlins Fan Club

MiRi

Muckdog
Reaction score
Does anyone know who I need to contact about the fan club? I joined it some time ago and I haven't even been charged yet. Thanks.

MiRi

Muckdog
Reaction score
Thanks, Cape. But there's no contact info on that page. I have been trying to call around but either I get someone's voicemail, or they don't have an answer for me.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
Have you got your stuff yet? Sometimes things like that only bill you when the items have shipped.

MiRi

Muckdog
Reaction score
Nope. It's been past 6 weeks since I signed up.

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Thanks, Cape. But there's no contact info on that page. I have been trying to call around but either I get someone's voicemail, or they don't have an answer for me.
Problem is the club is on the road, so the person in charge of the Fan Club may be on vacation or on the road with the team. Leave a voicemail or try to get an e-mail address from someone on the phone.

Good luck!

MrAndMrsFish

Mr. Minor League
Reaction score
i was a member of the club last year and it takes a long time before they charge you for it...i gave them my debit card and they ended up charging me like 3 1/2 months later...ill see if i still have a contact number for them and let you know Miri.

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score
To me, the fan club has been nothing but a waste of 20 bucks. All you get is a
crappy shirt and a crappy hat. The only reason i joined was to get into the
autograph session they're having only to find out it's only for the first
200 rsvp's. I e-mailed them saying i wanted to attend but i never got
a response so i don't know if i'll be able to get in.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
Sue Freedman is in charge of the fan club, if that helps. I know she occasionally goes on the road with the team.

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score
To me, the fan club has been nothing but a waste of 20 bucks. All you get is a
crappy shirt and a crappy hat. The only reason i joined was to get into the
autograph session they're having only to find out it's only for the first
200 rsvp's. I e-mailed them saying i wanted to attend but i never got
a response so i don't know if i'll be able to get in.

Yeah, I also sent an email and haven't gotten a response. I've kind of been curious about that.

They tricked us! haha

BroncoBob27

Muckdog
Reaction score
I've been a member of the Fan Club since it first started. Back in the day when we had real membership cards and ID numbers. Never had a problem with it. Been on trips with them, got discounts where they said you could, been to the all you can eat buffets at the ST games, etc... They usually set up their booth around Gate H on the 100 level Fridays and Saturdays. I know you go to the games MiRi, so I would say go there and talk to someone.

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
$20 aint bad for a Fan Club thats something I should join.

MiRi

Muckdog
Reaction score
Thanks, guys. I got an email address, so I will contact that person. I really want the autograph session, so hopefully I won't miss out on that.

MrAndMrsFish

Mr. Minor League
Reaction score
Thanks, guys. I got an email address, so I will contact that person. I really want the autograph session, so hopefully I won't miss out on that.

last year we went to the autograph session and we got Joe Girardi, Dan Uggla, Cody Ross and Reggie Abercrombie.....it was pretty kewl but not out of this world

Top Bottom