What's new

Marlins games on Armed Forces Network

Accord

Muckdog
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a list of all the Marlins games that will be aired on AFN (Armed Forces Network)?

Thanks

miamibaseball

Muckdog
Reaction score
me too .we hope see you back soon. i hope you able see marlins were ever you go to

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hey Accord,

The AFN Sports channels air Marlins games as they can. I think the issue in the next few months will be conflicts with NBA & NHL playoff games.

Remember that MLB.tv is also blackout free for you overseas.

I know you all have the latest technology....so keep in touch!

STAY SAFE!

Accord

Muckdog
Reaction score
What about on a military base that is domestic? I am leaving Tuesday for Camp Geiger, NC and will be there for the next 1.5 months or so.

Edit: Come to think of it, it doesn't even really matter because I doubt Jacksonville, NC is in the blackout region for the Marlins :lol .

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
What about on a military base that is domestic? I am leaving Tuesday for Camp Geiger, NC and will be there for the next 1.5 months or so.
It would have to go through DOD servers, so I would think maybe they have a proxy system that MLB.tv recognizes as military and won't black out.

But I am not too sure on that.

Edit: Come to think of it, it doesn't even really matter because I doubt Jacksonville, NC is in the blackout region for the Marlins :lol .
Biggest issues in NC are O's/Nats blackouts so you have to watch them on MASN.

Although I believe that the bases each have zip codes set aside for them, so MLB.tv may not include them to blackout.

Top Bottom