What's new

Marlins Interested In Kim-Jae Hwan

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
I need to research this guy but I am glad to see them staying involved in the international market.

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
I'm not against it.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
Good that they took a look at this guy but with Dickerson we might actually have too many outfielders at the moment. I know it's always said that that's a good problem to have but they might have to actually let things sort themselves out first before adding anyone else.

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
If he plays CF then sure. But right now the biggest needs left are in the bullpen. Hopefully, they can sign multiple players. Jarlin Garcia and Stanek are really the only locks right now.

taiwanmarlin

Hammerhead
Reaction score
I believe he's just a depth option and wouldn't be the "significant FA OF option" even before we sign Dickerson, he's very much not in the same level with Dickerson and Puig, so if he's really be the significant FA OF signing of this off-season then Jeter would really ba a cheap ass.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
I haven’t seen the guy but I see some red flags or at worse yellow flags

rmc523

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
He has a January 5 deadline, he can't sign with an MLB team after that.
I know that. That's 3 more days.

My point was there's no bidding war over the guy. Maybe they don't like him/don't need him. Or with Dickerson on board, they're content with what they have and could still like this guy but have drawn a line in the sand of what they want to offer, and it's up to him.

Bret Hart

No.1 Korean Fish Fan
Reaction score
I don't know much about this guy. But I knew he was a KBO league MVP 2019 and he was punished for an illegal drug (testosterone) 2011. Also he got a creepy defensive skill as a corner outfielder.

We already got Dickerson who is much better than Kim, so this buzz gonna end.

Top Bottom