What's new

Marlins lineup?

LiLLaz#8

The line-up 4rm todays game was a bad line-up instead of having m.redmond batting 3rd it should've been alex gonzalez,that is the only reason we lost if redmond would not have been third batter we would've won this game probably.who agrees that redmond should'nt have batted third today? :mischief2

markotsay7

McKeon doesn't wanna mess with a good thing, he said...if AGonz is hitting well in the 7 hole, he's staying there. Plus, it's nice to have production from the #7 hitter.

However, I wouldn't have minded seeing Encarnacion bat 3rd, Holly 6th and Redmond 8th...just for tonight...

LiLLaz#8

yea ur right but someone else should've batted in the 3 hole though.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
agreed.

but Red should have been PH for in the 9th

LiLLaz#8

that is also true,but who could they put because pudge wasnt gonna p/h?

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
that is also true,but who could they put because pudge wasnt gonna p/h?
Pudge should have PH.

if not him, then Ramon

hell, even Fox....atleast he has speed....(did he ph?)

LiLLaz#8

na fox didnt p/h,but u can also throw in another p/h how bout dontrelle willis

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yea Alex should be batting higher than 7th or 8th but Mckeon says he is hot in that part of the lineup. He doesnt want to move him since he is doing good there. I would like to put him 2nd but Castillo is there....I hope he bats 3rd at least once.

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
MY LINEUP :

Pierre
Castillo
Encarnacion
Lowell
Lee
Gonzalez
H'Worth
Red

marlins02

up 3-1 and giving up 5 in the 6th is what killed us. but i do agree that Roderiguez should have pinch hit for Redmond with the situation we had in the 9th. you cant afford to have someone that slow without power hittng with one out and runners on first and second, its too easy to hit into a dp. roderiguez runs better and has power, fox has great speed so that was another option. i think alex should stay in the 7th spot, he's hitting real well and i agree with not messing with his comfort zone.

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
up 3-1 and giving up 5 in the 6th is what killed us. but i do agree that Roderiguez should have pinch hit for Redmond with the situation we had in the 9th. you cant afford to have someone that slow without power hittng with one out and runners on first and second, its too easy to hit into a dp. roderiguez runs better and has power, fox has great speed so that was another option. i think alex should stay in the 7th spot, he's hitting real well and i agree with not messing with his comfort zone.
another reason y pudge should of PH was cuz Pudge has more HR power than Red does

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
another reason y pudge should of PH was cuz Pudge has more HR power than Red does but we dont need a HR there....we needed a bloop single

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
MY Line-up for today's game:

Pierre
Castillo
A-Gon
Derrek
Mike
Ramon
Juan
Todd

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
so Encarnacion goes 2 for 4 with a HR and drops from the 5 hole to the 7 hole?

and why is Ramon Castro in? Pudge is back home in Arlington, no chance you take out Pudge...

and why on earth does DLee go in the 4 hole? come on!

My Lineup for tonight:
Pierre
Castillo
Pudge
Lowell
Juan Encarnacion
Sea Bass
DLee
Banks
Hollandsworth

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score

and why is Ramon Castro in? Pudge is back home in Arlington, no chance you take out Pudge...

My Lineup for tonight:
Pierre
Castillo
Pudge
Lowell
Juan Encarnacion
Sea Bass
DLee
Banks
Hollandsworth
Lee in 5th hole not 4th , i'll put Lee in 5th hole becuase he starting to heat up.

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
MY LINEUP vs RANGERS:

Pierre - CF
Castillo -2B
Pudge -C
Lowell -3B
Lee -1B
Encarnacion -RF
Gonzalez -SS
Banks -LF
Castro -DH

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score

My Lineup for tonight:
Pierre
Castillo
Pudge
Lowell
Juan Encarnacion
Sea Bass
DLee
Banks
Hollandsworth
Lee in 5th hole not 4th , i'll put Lee in 5th hole becuase he starting to heat up. i think DLee is 1 for his last 8....

but it's your lineup

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
how is he 1 for 8 ? when he went like 5-13 vs the Brew crew
nevermind... 1 for his last 6.... but he walked 3 times on Wednesday...

ok my bad...

I still wouldnt bat him higher than 6 though

Top Bottom