What's new

Marlins lookin for ways to keep Pudge?

Marlins4lyf

Muckdog
Reaction score
nice i hope we sign him again and then we get Vlad Guerrero! And w re-sign everyone like Castillo , Gonzalez , Redman , Burnett , Beckett , Lowell ( if he doesnt get trade for Shea) Juan E , Lee , and Penny and this team would be unstopable it would look like this

1B - Lee
2B - Castillo
SS - Gonzalez
3B - Lowell * Shea (whichever)
LF - Juan E
CF - Pierre
RF - Guerrero
C - Pudge
SP- Burnett (2005) Redman Penny Beckett

and bring 2 good SP or trade them here ! 2 good pitchers like Finley and Rogers they could come here now so can Lima they all Free Agents!!

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
nice i hope we sign him again and then we get Vlad Guerrero! And w re-sign everyone like Castillo , Gonzalez , Redman , Burnett , Beckett , Lowell ( if he doesnt get trade for Shea) Juan E , Lee , and Penny and this team would be unstopable it would look like this

1B - Lee
2B - Castillo
SS - Gonzalez
3B - Lowell * Shea (whichever)
LF - Juan E
CF - Pierre
RF - Guerrero
C - Pudge
SP- Burnett (2005) Redman Penny Beckett

and bring 2 good SP or trade them here ! 2 good pitchers like Finley and Rogers they could come here now so can Lima they all Free Agents!!
didn't they say that at the beginning of this year.. Lee is one of the reason the ship is sinking.. don't resign him! Trade him for whatever you can get! He aian't clutch! He sucks!

This is a player who has "clutch" in him:

Garret Anderson

and can easily be a cleanup hitter in any team...

Btw.. Jose Lima is good?

I hope that was a joke.. Lima is DLee Jr. as a SP..

MasterChief

Muckdog
Reaction score
The only problem is that pudge wants to play another position. The herald said he wants to play second or third... third he can't because Lowell is there followed by his heir Cabrera. But if we lose castillo as a FA next year he would be a great power hitting 2nd baseman.

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
Interleague might help take some wear of Pudge...DH him and start Castro..Not a position change for him but it could keep his chance of injury or fatigue down

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Lee isnt a clutch hitter eveyone knows that. He is a power hitter and isnt sopose to be a clutch hitter. I wouldnt trade him just because he doesnt hit clutch. He is a great fielder (like everyone knows). Torborg wouldnt trade him. Maybe they will resign Hollandsworth but not Lee...

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
Torborg wouldnt trade him.
AJ, if Torborg does something the right thing is the exact opposite meaning TRADE HIM!!

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Torborg doesnt make the trades anyway...

Marlins4lyf

Muckdog
Reaction score
Lee isnt a clutch hitter eveyone knows that. He is a power hitter and isnt sopose to be a clutch hitter. I wouldnt trade him just because he doesnt hit clutch. He is a great fielder (like everyone knows). Torborg wouldnt trade him. Maybe they will resign Hollandsworth but not Lee...
i am 110% with u there ! u hit the point i was trying to make. Lee will win a gold glove maybe this year . just watch.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
a gold glove is nice, but if he cant get a hit passed the 7th inning in a close game........who needs him...

:angry

Marlins4lyf

Muckdog
Reaction score
a gold glove is nice, but if he cant get a hit passed the 7th inning in a close game........who needs him...

u ganna tell me he doesnt hit after 7th in ?

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score

u ganna tell me he doesnt hit after 7th in ? um yea...

thats right....look at his stats
some DLee stats:
men on, 2 outs 3/25
on 3rd, 1/7
'close and late' 5/22
scoring position, 2 outs 1/15

Top Bottom