What's new

Marlins now in 'buy mode' for Winter Meetings

miamibaseball

Muckdog
Reaction score
i hope we do put better team on field we all sick lossing 100 game or so let start bring Veterans player that help young guys this third year of rebuilding time show rest mlb that we not team be joke about jeter now you move make team better

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
Ok then we need to solve this mystery. Frisaro didn't make the $100 million number out of nowhere. I guess this is good if the team is expecting this much of an increase. Time will tell if it happens and how it happens.

SonOfJack

Belligerent Homer
Reaction score
Ok then we need to solve this mystery. Frisaro didn't make the $100 million number out of nowhere. I guess this is good if the team is expecting this much of an increase. Time will tell if it happens and how it happens.
Well as that tweet pointed out there, he said the same thing last off-season and it didn't happen. So he may actually be making it up out of nowhere.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
Well as that tweet pointed out there, he said the same thing last off-season and it didn't happen. So he may actually be making it up out of nowhere.
Oh I didn't notice the dates so I read that totally wrong. Fuck him then.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score

Obviously it depends on who these players end up being but if we can get all 3 of these targets I would feel pretty nicely about our team heading into 2020.

FishFan95

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score

Does anyone have a list of the FA reliever heights so that we can determine which pitchers Craig is talking about?

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
I'm so sick of hearing that they're going after bats. You would think they have enough bats accumulated over the years. What they should be targeting is good players who can hit.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
In a video on MLB.com Frisaro is discussing why he thinks South Floridian Castellanos would be a nice fit here because he could potentially be someone who would enjoy committing to being a leader as this rebuild moves forward but Frisaro ended it with this specific line: "they need someone who says I'm here to be part of the Marlins... not someone who says I'm here to be traded to the Brewers in a few years."

Is this a cheap shot at Yelich or not?

rmc523

Hammerhead
Reaction score
I'm so sick of hearing that they're going after bats. You would think they have enough bats accumulated over the years. What they should be targeting is good players who can hit.
Hm. Hitting would go against the domestic violence policy.

This tweet feels like one of those meant to temper expectations because after thinking we might be about to add significantly we might not get shit. Fuck.
I mean, are we surprised? This is what I expected all along.

Latest posts

Top Bottom