What's new

Marlins Pics

SongInTheAir

Hammerhead
Writer
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I'm firing up my own site (with @Michael ) about the Marlins, and I need some pictures! Finding pics online comes with a whole issue of licensing and other stuff I don't feel like dealing with. If you have pictures you've taken of the Marlins or of Marlins Park that you wouldn't mind sharing, please post them on this thread or DM me.

Thanks!

yxnarbo

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I'm firing up my own site (with @Michael ) about the Marlins, and I need some pictures! Finding pics online comes with a whole issue of licensing and other stuff I don't feel like dealing with. If you have pictures you've taken of the Marlins or of Marlins Park that you wouldn't mind sharing, please post them on this thread or DM me.

Thanks!
I'm only allowed to use Getty Images on Marlin Maniac, but will definitely share pics with you if and when I get out to games. Will you also be in the market for minor league pics?

SongInTheAir

Hammerhead
Writer
Reaction score
I'm only allowed to use Getty Images on Marlin Maniac, but will definitely share pics with you if and when I get out to games. Will you also be in the market for minor league pics?
Yeah, I'll definitely want to dig into the minor leagues once things get going. Thanks so much!

fanofthefish

Marlins Historian
Reaction score
Are you looking for current players, minor leaguers, former players??? I've taken hundreds, more likely thousands of photos since 1993

SongInTheAir

Hammerhead
Writer
Reaction score
Are you looking for current players, minor leaguers, former players??? I've taken hundreds, more likely thousands of photos since 1993
I suppose current players would be the most useful in terms of future articles, but if you have any stadium or logo photos, that would be helpful regardless of time.

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
Whoa, this is news to me! I had no idea (I did actually) that we were starting our own site!

Majors and Minors, all good, we'll give credit as needed, friends.

rmc523

Hammerhead
Reaction score
I'll have to go through photos I have. I don't have any of players, but I do have a lot of the ballpark. Are you looking for photos from any particular period of time?

They may not all be great photos, but I have photos during the construction of the park, photos from the Loria area, and some from the current look - inside and out.

SongInTheAir

Hammerhead
Writer
Reaction score
I'll have to go through photos I have. I don't have any of players, but I do have a lot of the ballpark. Are you looking for photos from any particular period of time?

They may not all be great photos, but I have photos during the construction of the park, photos from the Loria area, and some from the current look - inside and out.
Current look would be ideal!

rmc523

Hammerhead
Reaction score
Would it be better to attach them here or put them on like imgur or something? I was just going to send all of them that I have (32 of them) - I know all of them aren't that great, but I wanted to give a variety to choose from.

SongInTheAir

Hammerhead
Writer
Reaction score
Would it be better to attach them here or put them on like imgur or something? I was just going to send all of them that I have (32 of them) - I know all of them aren't that great, but I wanted to give a variety to choose from.
Whatever's easier for you, I guess throwing them up on imgur would make the most sense though?

rmc523

Hammerhead
Reaction score
I wasn't sure exactly what type of photos you're looking for, so I just threw a bunch in of the field, park, food, etc. Like I said, I'm sure some or most of them won't work, but I threw them in anyway.

I believe you can click on the link to get to the individual images, but if you can't (hard to tell when I'm logged in), let me know and I can post links to the individual images too.

Last edited:

Top Bottom