Reaction score

Left
Left
Left right left

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
Cheap Jeter. Rather than sign a lefty and a righty, he gets both for the price of one.

SonOfJack

Writer
Reaction score
With the new rule beginning this season though that a relief pitcher must face a minimum of three batters (or get the final out in an inning), perhaps Venditte's unique versatility could be better utilized.
RotoWorld

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
I'm more curious to know which hand he used to sign the contract.

taiwanmarlin

Hammerhead
Reaction score
In his age, maybe it's not a bad idea for him to change to a RHP or LHP and not continue to be a switch pitcher, I think focused on one thing would improve his pitching performance and avoid the injuries.

yxnarbo

Muckdog
Reaction score
In his age, maybe it's not a bad idea for him to change to a RHP or LHP and not continue to be a switch pitcher, I think focused on one thing would improve his pitching performance and avoid the injuries.
I think him concentrating on one arm is a great idea. Also, if for instance he concentrates on his left handed pitching, then has an injury - like a TJS-requiring-injury - he may not even need to go on the injured list. Simply swap out his glove and get back in the game as a RHP.

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
I think him concentrating on one arm is a great idea. Also, if for instance he concentrates on his left handed pitching, then has an injury - like a TJS-requiring-injury - he may not even need to go on the injured list. Simply swap out his glove and get back in the game as a RHP.
I get what you're thinking but with a proper pitching motion, you still have to extend and retract your glove arm. So, no.

SonOfJack

Writer
Reaction score
If he wasn't a switch pitcher, I doubt he'd still be in pro ball. It is that ability that keeps getting him chances.

Reaction score
I can’t believe they’re going through with that idiotic rule. So now it a reliever comes in and is completely off his game you have to let him basically ruin the game for your team before you can pull him.

SonOfJack

Writer
Reaction score
I can’t believe they’re going through with that idiotic rule. So now it a reliever comes in and is completely off his game you have to let him basically ruin the game for your team before you can pull him.
Yeah it is another dumb move by Manfred's MLB.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
too Bad he doesn’t have the talent to really be a good relief pitcher.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
it’s all part of manfred’s idiotic pace of play initiative without actually addressing the real causes of slow pace of play. 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom