Marlins vs Reds---Predictions

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Im goin with 2...... there offense is too good to keep down the whole weekend

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
there offense is east to quiet down if we get great pitching and hitting like we did last weekend.

either we will sweep them or they will sweep us its as easy as that.

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
I like our starters in this series.
The Reds have some big bats, but hopefully good pitching will beat good hitting.

Reds pitching is awful, no excuse not to score runs on these guys.

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
I smell a sweep and the Marlins get rolling again...........

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
2 games i think the Marlins will take, they have been red hot lately....

Fish Fillet

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'll take three, please and thank you very much.

Reds are notorious underacheivers when facing sub-.500 teams. They didn't hit especially well in ATL on the way down, and their pitching is so bad they called me a couple of hours ago and asked if I wanted to hurl a few innings this weekend.

Look for big offensive numbers from the Fish (provided they all haven't been traded by this afternoon) and decent starting pitching. Levy, "DA SPOON" and Looper will take care of the latter innings. And as long as someone duct tapes Almanza to a chair in his house to make sure he doesn't get to make an appearance and throw beachballs, we are A-OK.

As an aside, anyone else think this is the weekend where D. Lee puts up some decent numbers? We really need to build his trade value, and his performance this year isn't helping.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
As an aside, anyone else think this is the weekend where D. Lee puts up some decent numbers? We really need to build his trade value, and his performance this year isn't helping.
hmmm 2 days from June?

yea, DLee could easily have himself a fantasy players dream weekend

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
Dempster pitching in this series?He might actually snap out of it playing at the Pro..

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Dempster pitching in this series?He might actually snap out of it playing at the Pro..
he is in the minors

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
he is in the minors LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shamrock

Muckdog
Reaction score
We win 2 games because our excellent pitching coupled with PPS will keep Red bats quiet and our bats will mangle Reds pitching. Almanza throws one of the games though.

:plain

Top Bottom