What's new

Marlins youtube

CoastieMike

Muckdog
Reaction score
I've noticed over the last few weeks while browsing YouTube that most teams put out videos pretty often, whether its the MLB version of cribs (Red Sox did with JD Martinez), Gavin Lux playing hockey with LA Kings, or a mic'd up spring training the Pirates did with Kevin Newman.
The Marlins social media team is severely lacking in this department, their last video was 2 months ago. What better way to connect fans to the team than to have a "behind the scenes" view of the team. Especially with the personalities this team has, I'd love to "spend a day" with Monte Harrison, or some barbershop talk with Jordan Yamamoto.
Lets go Marlins social media, step your game up!

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
I've noticed on social media during spring training that there's wayyy more focus on the prospects. A lot of posts focusing on Sixto and Monte and Bleday and Chisolm etc etc. Some guys who may not even be on the MLB roster this year, as opposed to when they would normally focus on the main roster. Great job starting to highlight these guys. I wonder if it's in on purpose. Probably is.

Last edited:

CoastieMike

Muckdog
Reaction score
I've noticed on social media during spring training that there's wayyy more focus on the prospects. A lot of posts focusing on Sixto and Monte and Bleday and Chisolm etc etc. Some guys who may not even be on the MLB roster this year, as opposed to when they would normally focus on the main roster. Great job starting to highlight these guys. I wonder if it's in on purpose. Probably is.
Yes agreed, but lets get more in depth on these guys. Fanfest would've been perfect to have guys interviewing fans, maybe even dressing up as fans and seeing if anyone recognized them.

rmc523

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
Yes agreed, but lets get more in depth on these guys. Fanfest would've been perfect to have guys interviewing fans, maybe even dressing up as fans and seeing if anyone recognized them.
Nobody would recognize them lol. I don't recognize them and I follow the team.

But yeah, they're clearly highlighting the wave of guys that are to come up so that when they're up, people are familiar with them.

AeroFishOne

Muckdog
Reaction score
For any brief time I was able to watch inside the marlins back in the day. Some how I was able to see fox sports Florida even though I’m Nc. I loved it. Wish they did that stuff on youtube

Top Bottom