What's new

MarlinsBaseball.com on SI

Hammerhead

Muckdog
Reaction score
I don't know if Admin or anyone else knows but MarlinsBaseball.com is included in a poll on SI.com and in their 2007 Baseball Preview. The poll asks which site has the best TEAM info. It will be featured on SI.com and SI.com's new TEAM page feature. I'm sure Admin and the gang would appreciate it if we all showed some support.

You can find and vote in the poll at http://www.si.com/marlinsvote.

Also included is Marlins Today, the MVN blog that Ramp and I frequently write for. (had to get the shameless self promotion in there somewhere)

Yeah, we're mentioned in the actual SI Baseball Preview issue. I had no idea about the poll on their site until someone PM'd me about it. Pretty cool.

bobbob1313

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yeah, we're mentioned in the actual SI Baseball Preview issue. I had no idea about the poll on their site until someone PM'd me about it. Pretty cool.

Really? Awesome! What did they say?

"Those crazy internet GM's think they know more than Admin Beinfest. Why, back in my day we didn't even have computers to play baseball for us." ::Shakes old man fist::

Libelula

Muckdog
Reaction score
Haha, MarlinsBaseball is PWNING those other sites. It makes me proud to be a member for such a long time. Almost 4 years.

;_________________________________________________________________________;

miamibaseball

Muckdog
Reaction score
i got issue and i got marlins as in my si i saw link to this site in botton of page this mean that Admin done great job that now si have site on marlins season review

chefbob

Muckdog
Reaction score
well everyone needs to vote on here! FishStripes is a good site and a bunch of good people but we have the most fans.

PBCMarlinsFan

Muckdog
Reaction score
Fish Stripes is currently leading the poll by nearly 2-1. Something is amiss. Fish Stripes is a good site, but there are many more fans here. Any ways, I threw in my three votes for MB.com.

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score
Fish Stripes is currently leading the poll by nearly 2-1. Something is amiss. Fish Stripes is a good site, but there are many more fans here. Any ways, I threw in my three votes for MB.com.

That's just not right.

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
I have never even heard of fish strips

edit: I just checked that site and its terrible. I didnt even know what was going on.

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score
I have never even heard of fish strips

edit: I just checked that site and its terrible. I didnt even know what was going on.

yea it's a bad site. This is why polls that you can vote as many times as you want are useless. Usually the biggest loser who just votes over and over again wins. I can just picture the site owner being some 16 year old kid voting hundreds of times already and then he will tell all his friends that his site is the most popular according to SI. :lol :lol

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
Fish Stripes is nice and all, but come on, we can't let Admin's site lose to them!

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
voting is now tied. This site blows that one away its not even close. I didnt even know what was going on over there. I clicked on someones "diary" and saw like 4 replys that were horrible. That site should disband

MiRi

Muckdog
Reaction score
Fish Stripes is up again! Grrr... Come on, let's keep voting!

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
I tried to vote, but it said "this page cannot be displayed..etc." it did the same thing to me yesterday..

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
I tried to vote, but it said "this page cannot be displayed..etc." it did the same thing to me yesterday..

Me too.

I bet you its the person who runs the other site is the one who keeps voting.

Top Bottom