What's new

Matt Joyce signed

THRILLHO

Hammerhead
Reaction score
Castellanos signed with Cincinnati for four years 16M AAV. Player opt outs after 20 and 21. Interesting deal structure.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
Seriously, it's kinda weird that no one has revealed whether this is a minor league deal or not. I'd assume it's not because if it was a minor league deal you would think that is said right away. So, in turn, "not" saying it probably means major league deal.

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
I think this isn't not a minor league deal

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
Now that I think about it, this signing might have a lot to do with us having the 26th roster spot. Joyce could fit into the bench without really pushing anyone else off of it. He might be a valuable piece, Marlins got smart using that roster spot if that's the case here.

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
Now that I think about it, this signing might have a lot to do with us having the 26th roster spot. Joyce could fit into the bench without really pushing anyone else off of it. He might be a valuable piece, Marlins got smart using that roster spot if that's the case here.
Cheap Jeter somehow.

Iowa

Muckdog
Reaction score
Cervelli, Joyce and Cooper potentially off the bench is pretty impressive for the Marlins

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
I rate this off-season a 7.5 out of 10

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
I was thinking about Harold Ramirez today and thought that suddenly his spot on the roster could be in jeopardy. If Joyce has a major league deal we're starting to get pretty crowded with outfielders.

Erick

LumberKing
Reaction score
I was thinking about Harold Ramirez today and thought that suddenly his spot on the roster could be in jeopardy. If Joyce has a major league deal we're starting to get pretty crowded with outfielders.
He can be sent down to the minor leagues.

Latest posts

Top Bottom