Reaction score
:lol at Kiner's pronunciation of Ambiorix Burgos

"Amburger Burger"

Jack McKeon-esque

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
Can't argue with no. 1.

Hawk Harrellson should have been dos and Joe Morgan 'deserves' a spot on the list.

Iowa

Muckdog
Reaction score
Come on passion.. Joe Morgan will sit you down and tell you why hes the best announcer there is

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
Has Moneyball ever won a championship? HUH!? HAS IT??????

Mets_bs

Muckdog
Reaction score

"Amburger Burger"

Jack McKeon-esque

yeah, great to make fun of a guy who's overcome Bell Palsey to return to the booth. Ralph Kiner isn't the best announcer, but the Amburger Burger crack was low. Surprised they didn't make fun of Ron Santos losing his legs to diabetes.

yankeefan21

Muckdog
Reaction score
Can't argue with no. 1.
I've been arguing that for YEARS. I will never forget this nugget of wisdom vomited up from the brainless wonder:
?That?s the way you do it, you step on second base with your left foot or your right foot??

JonDigital

Muckdog
Reaction score

"Amburger Burger"

Jack McKeon-esque

yeah, great to make fun of a guy who's overcome Bell Palsey to return to the booth. Ralph Kiner isn't the best announcer, but the Amburger Burger crack was low. Surprised they didn't make fun of Ron Santos losing his legs to diabetes.
I'm sure you would feel the same if he was still on the Royals.

Mets_bs

Muckdog
Reaction score

"Amburger Burger"

Jack McKeon-esque

I'm sure you would feel the same if he was still on the Royals.

He never actually said Amburger Burger, he hasn't called but a few innings all spring. The guy is infamous for his funny sayings "On this father's day, we want to wish a happy birthday to all the Dads out there". But making funny of the way he speaks, which he has no control over, is very low.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
"Yosemite Pet Tit" lol..

I don't think McCarver's that bad. not #1. Berman should have been #1. And how the hell did Dwayne Stats miss this list......he is so boring to listen to.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
Can't argue with no. 1.
I've been arguing that for YEARS. I will never forget this nugget of wisdom vomited up from the brainless wonder:
?That?s the way you do it, you step on second base with your left foot or your right foot??
'From 1969 to 1987 the Orioles led baseball in all things that win baseball games'

Um, wtf?

Hammerhead

Muckdog
Reaction score
Those two idiots who currently do Nationals games should be #1 and #2. Keith Hernandez should be there too

Top Bottom