What's new

McKeon hit list (players that need a fire lited)

Teal Shadow

Muckdog
Reaction score
I read this quote and said hmmm I can think of two name I wish he'd do something like this to...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/basebal...ports%2Dmarlins

"The things he said to me you can't write in the paper, but they were things I needed to hear," Willis said. "He didn't sugarcoat it."

The censored version of McKeon's message was to pitch like the team has a four-run lead or he would find someone else that would.

1. "the most need" Derek Lee looks like he's just out to collect a check sometimes
2. Brad Penny after Tuesday peformance (which by the way WE SHOULD HAVE SWEEP THE PADRES!!) if not for Penny's awful performance in that 3IN. The Marlins would have walked away with a sweep. This guy needs to step-up but all he's doing is again saying something hurts(back pains). I thought someone said he came in the best shape of his career? Can this guy ever be consistent from one start to the next?

If this two would live up to there billing. This team would be in alot better shape.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
agreed.....

throw Pudge's name in there too!

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yea Pudge, C'MON! 3 HR against the Dodgers for you!

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
lol !! Lee did good he got a double and NOONE could bring him in that cost them the game !! GO LEE!!

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
D.Lee sucks...............!!!!!! and Pudge is really worth 2 million .....

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
D.Lee sucks...............!!!!!! and Pudge is really worth 2 million .....
like i said u wish u were Lee !

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
lol !! Lee did good he got a double and NOONE could bring him in that cost them the game !! GO LEE!!
you are a fool...

DLee blows....

with bases empty he is solid...

with anyone on he gets into the fetal position and hope the ball hits his bat

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
Sucks to watch Ramon Castro rot away on the bench....he's looked good in limited at-bats. If this keeps up forget about trying to re-sign Pudge. Wasted money if he's going to hit .260 and 17 homers. Whether the money's spread out or not, it's still 10 million. What was all that talk from him about proving the rest of the league wrong for not wanting him? I mean he's been okay, but not anywhere near advertised. He looked bad again tonight, striking out after Derek Lee had doubled late in the game.

I think Pudge is frustrating me more than Lee right now. I expect this from Lee.
Pudge has 6 homers I think, but only 3 freaking doubles??? So he has what, 9 total extra-base hits? That's plain awful.

Give Castro a freaking start already! :banghead

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
and he didnt knock down that pitch by AA....he tried to scoop it up and Kinkade got to 3rd

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
you are a fool...

DLee blows....

with anyone on he gets into the fetal position and hope the ball hits his bat EVERY MARLINS SUCK WITH MAN ON BASE!

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
you are a fool...

DLee blows....

with anyone on he gets into the fetal position and hope the ball hits his bat EVERY MARLINS SUCK WITH MAN ON BASE! :rolleyes:

I see Stephen Hawkings posts on this board

LiLLaz#8

No one in the marlins can hit with risp they lost the game yesterday and they had risp almost every inning,with all the runners the marlins got on base they should have won.pavano did pitch good but he should have stayed one more inning. and again the marlins lost because of their bullpen. :banghead

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
you are a fool...

DLee blows....

with anyone on he gets into the fetal position and hope the ball hits his bat EVERY MARLINS SUCK WITH MAN ON BASE! Pudge07.. will you shut it with "u wish u were DLee"

and to answer that .. NO

If I were a player I would do what ever I could to be clutch in clutch situations, something DLee just doesn't do because he flat out sucks..

Btw.. not only does this board think he sucks.. almost everyone on the MLB.com Marlins Board says the samething.. but I guess your the "kid" with the low IQ..

Derrek Lee will earn about $7,250,000... and he DOESN'T deserve it.. many teams out there don't want DLee's services.. only team who's interest in him is the Expos and you can say "limited" interest...

LiLLaz#8

Wat happens if d.lee comes back and has an allstar season. :whistle

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
The All star game is in The First half unless he turns the ship around Now he is not getting in and I doubt he would with Lowell having The Season he is.

He will be The Marlin who get's in possibly with others.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
i hope he does, i really do....

but he wont be a big contributer(sp?) on this team until he can hit with risp...

i would guess that Trader Jack will be moving DLee down in the batting order to take pressure off him ;) ..... hopefully TJ just benches his a game or 2

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Alex Gonzalez should be clean up hitter. :)
if DLee is soooooo good, why should Sea Bass be cleanup?

Top Bottom