What's new

Meet and greet

sdg210

Muckdog
Reaction score
I know we tried setting up a meet and greet last September that didn't go so well. Was wondering if anyone is interested in trying it again but this time for opening day since I'm sure most of us will be there. What do you guys think?

Piazza31

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'd be down for that, maybe even a panthers game since some of us are hockey fans too.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Always down for opening day. We should tailgate since most of us probably would sit in different sections for a sold out game like opening day.

pollythewog

MONEY BAG TIME
Reaction score
I don't want to meet any of you.

Would you like to greet me tho?

Piazza31

Muckdog
Reaction score
No keg, just a bunch of fancy beer from Total Wine.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
No keg, just a bunch of fancy beer from Total Wine.

Good point. MB.com in 2006? Keg. Now that we're old it's time to get fancy. I'm in.

Jokersgoon

Muckdog
Reaction score
You guys want to come to Doyer Stadium?

YOU BETTER HAVE A BUNK BED IN YOUR HOUSE. CAUSE IM SLEEPING OVER.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
You guys want to come to Doyer Stadium?

Wild Blue and I actually are. We are going to fly into San Fran, see the sights and catch some games. Then drive the coast in a convertible down to LA and do the same. Then fly out from LAX. I'm pumped...

SongInTheAir

Jumbo Shrimp
Writer
Reaction score
Wild Blue and I actually are. We are going to fly into San Fran, see the sights and catch some games. Then drive the coast in a convertible down to LA and do the same. Then fly out from LAX. I'm pumped...

Awesome. Dodger Stadium is an amazing place to watch a game. Check out The Big A if you get the chance too. Another great place to watch baseball, and plus: Mike Trout.

sdg210

Muckdog
Reaction score
Always down for opening day. We should tailgate since most of us probably would sit in different sections for a sold out game like opening day.

Which garage? We could also meet by the bowtie bar or in the front pavilion.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
I say we meet at the pitchers mound and do a massive group first pitch. All of our balls will be flying everywhere.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Awesome. Dodger Stadium is an amazing place to watch a game. Check out The Big A if you get the chance too. Another great place to watch baseball, and plus: Mike Trout.

I'm planning the trip around the Marlins road trip to SF and LA, so I probabky won't concern myself with the Angels. But any other LA ideas up up for! One thing I Really want to do because I'm weird is the Price Is Right. Just cause.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Which garage? We could also meet by the bowtie bar or in the front pavilion.

No garage. The ground lots, either by the west plaza (more space) or CF (more personal, easier to find each other).

sdg210

Muckdog
Reaction score
No garage. The ground lots, either by the west plaza (more space) or CF (more personal, easier to find each other).

Ah, ok.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
I'm planning the trip around the Marlins road trip to SF and LA, so I probabky won't concern myself with the Angels. But any other LA ideas up up for! One thing I Really want to do because I'm weird is the Price Is Right. Just cause.

You as a contestant on the Price is Right? Man, people on these boards would pay to watch that!

Top Bottom