What's new

Mets series May 25-27th

MRMarlin93

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'll be going to the sat and sun games against the Mets at Dolphins stadium this May. I want to sit in the outfield because 1) I've never sat there and 2) It is cheap. Are both outfield sections about the same? Where do the REAL fans sit? I am a Die Hard fan and I want to sit with others so I can have the best experience
before I move out of Florida :(

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score
I sat near the right field pole once and it was pretty cool. Very rowdy, loud, and proud.

TSwift25

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'll be honest with you, go to any weekday game in the middle of June and sit anywhere. Those are the die-hards. :p

Seriously though, I don't think our outfield is "known" for life the way other franchises are, so just your personal preference. I know that the fish-tank in right is probably more of a traditional view than the power alley or terrace box in left...and it's a Mets series, it'll be as rowdy as you want it to be. :thumbup

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
I sat near the right field pole once and it was pretty cool. Very rowdy, loud, and proud.

i sat their opening day, and i will not regret it. had alot of fun so many ppl get into it back there. loved it!

MRMarlin93

Muckdog
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I have only really sat in the club levels. Great seats but can be boring fan wise.

CTMarlinsfan

Muckdog
Reaction score
I like founders field myself...but my dads company is back to row 1 behind the visitors dugout :(

Top Bottom