What's new

Meulens accepts role on coaching staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfJack

Belligerent Homer
Reaction score
So are Livesey and/or Duncan not returning to the team? I thought I read they both would be, but it doesn't seem like it.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
What a stud coaching staff this team has assembled. Imagine if they just had the best 1B/infield coach in all of baseball?

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
Hiring another former Yankee!

el_gmac

I don't like Mike Hill and Jeter
VIP
Reaction score
oh god this dude is an awful coach ....marlins did a great move hiring Rowson. but Muelens is a bad move
Only reason he stayed so much time with the Giants because their three championships

el_gmac

I don't like Mike Hill and Jeter
VIP
Reaction score
That's what I just did. You.
many Giants fans wanted him gone for a long , long time, so the Giants instead of fire him was moved to bench coach instead of getting fired. Giants are too loyal to those invalided in their three championship. If he was a hell of a coach he would have gotten their managerial open position.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
many Giants fans wanted him gone for a long , long time, so the Giants instead of fire him was moved to bench coach instead of getting fired. Giants are too loyal to those invalided in their three championship. If he was a hell of a coach he would have gotten their managerial open position.
There ya go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom