What's new

Miggy Cabrera

odom006

Muckdog
Reaction score
i have neva seen em in action heard he was batting 395 10 HR and 59 RBI's does he remind you of any other MLB player... cuz the muts are talking bout Jose Reyes is the MUT Savior

this guy i am excited about, he could be that move that gets us that wild card keep in mind we are 4 game outta 500 but only 7.5 games outta wild card spot

xdannyx25

Muckdog
Reaction score
sorry but for the time being jose reyes is a nobody, he will have to go alongway before calming hes worth anything beyond average

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
after watching him the past week, he is passed being a nobody.....

this kid is gonna be great

odom006

Muckdog
Reaction score
Reyes has great D, amazing speed, but great i dunno he could be a Cristaian Guzman 1 good year and nothing like it since.....

he is a MUT he cant be good lol

xdannyx25

Muckdog
Reaction score
sorry but, he doesnt have great defense, he has quick feet, that is all. defense is to general, like a kingdom in science

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Reyes has great D, amazing speed, but great i dunno he could be a Cristaian Guzman 1 good year and nothing like it since.....

he has been up for 7 games...

this kid is as highly touted as Dontrelle and Cabrera....

he will be the next great SS

xdannyx25

Muckdog
Reaction score

he has been up for 7 games...

this kid is as highly touted as Dontrelle and Cabrera....

he will be the next great SS keyword "will" its not definite he will be great, we all thought adrian gonzalez was going to be great, at the time hasnt come close

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
and yet Adrian is all of 21 years old... give him time

xdannyx25

Muckdog
Reaction score
jose reyes is 20

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
jose reyes is 20 and?

he is still considered a big time prospect.... he will need a couple of more years

no big deal

xdannyx25

Muckdog
Reaction score
jose reyes is 20 and?

he is still considered a big time prospect.... he will need a couple of more years

no big deal first he isnt a great hitter, cant figure the strike zone, is impatient at the plate, and doesnt know how to read pitchers to steal.
hes going back to the minors, when rey sanchez comes back

he might be overall good in the next couple years, but not for his defense, mostly he can hit decent contact and has good speed, nothign else, nothign great. its just big talk cause the mets infield suck

MarlinsFans46

Muckdog
Reaction score
I have seen him play last year, and let me tell you - he is good defensively. He actually reminded me of Alex Gonzalez's defense because he could handle all the really tough plays well, but fluffed some of the basics. As for his bat, I'm not really sure because he had just been called up to AA when I saw him. The Mets are banking on him getting stronger while maintaining his current speed. I think he will be at LEAST good, if not great in a few years.

BroknArrw

What I have read about Reyes is that he will be the best Shortstop not names Nomar, Derreck or ARod.

Top Bottom