What's new

Miguel Cabrera for Mike Lowell?

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
ok, here goes... im just wonder what you all think about this. if the marlins are not in contension after the ASB and we trade Mike Lowell, do you think we will recieve a 3b that has professional experience or call up Cabrera to make the jump. I personally think Cabrera has some maturing to do in the minors.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
maturing to do in the minors?

the guy he killing the ball....

I wouldnt expect a 3b in return

Note: there are alot of threads on the topics you post, look around.... it owuld make your life easier

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
(Sigh...)

Let's talk about this again...

I personally don't think he will be called-up to start untill Opening Day 2004, dispite what happens... I think Lowell will still be here, and I see Cabrerra being a September call-up no doubt, just not to start...

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
ok, sorry....im a new member forgot to look at the threads, wont forget next time

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score

Note: there are alot of threads on the topics you post, look around.... it owuld make your life easier
hey ramp man chill out

that was castillo's 6th post give him break. he is here for the same damn reason we are, to talk marlins baseball.

he's new here so give him a break

chefbob

Muckdog
Reaction score

hey ramp man chill out

that was castillo's 6th post give him break. he is here for the same damn reason we are, to talk marlins baseball.

he's new here so give him a break I agree

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
i wasnt yelling at him...

just saying, it would be easier to look at the threads first....I dont think I did anything that bad,imo

Top Bottom