What's new

Mike Berardino on WQAM

rmarlins

Muckdog
Reaction score
For all of you guys that wanted to talk with Mike he is on WQAM every thursday at 5:00 p.m with hank Goldgerg sorry I don't have the phone number for the station, but its on every week . :whistle

Fish Fillet

Muckdog
Reaction score
WQAM: 567-0560.

Call in and listen to the old codger Goldberg yell at the young whippersnappers to "get off my lawn!!"

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
I thought Hank Goldberg was a 'football expert'?

Is he in any way reliable at all in baseball...

According to what I heard come out of his piehole in regards to basketball, I can tell he doesnt do his homework.

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
I thought Hank Goldberg was a 'football expert'?

Is he in any way reliable at all in baseball...

According to what I heard come out of his piehole in regards to basketball, I can tell he doesnt do his homework.
He is not realiable in any sports and I don't understand why they consider him an expert.Only thing he knows something about is about Horse racing and who cares about that?

Shamrock

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hes just an overweight jackass that yells at callers when they stump him.

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
Oddly enough, last time Berardino was on Hank's show it was Hank talking about how great the Marlins had been playing and was almost defending them, wondering why Mike would be writing a critical column. Even a caller or two asked Berardino why he would go and write a column about the Marlins financial woes for the future right after the team had swept a doubleheader and run off 6 straight wins. All Mike could respond with was, hey they're still 12 games back after all this and when the trades come it's going to get worse. Thanks for the happy thoughts Mike!

Maybe it's just me, I would think baseball writers might actually enjoy writing about baseball once in a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom