What's new

Mike Berardino ....

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
I was expecting to see an article on the Marlins six game winning streak from Mike but he didn't bother to write one.We all know how this started when Mike Berardino came out with the Burnett story and Marlins front office wasn't pleased.The Marlins front office told Herald first on the firing of Torborg and now Mike Berardino is turning into Lebatard.

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well I wouldn't go that far, no one can compare with LeBatard....

But I think it's safe to say Berardino & the Marlins front office are not on great terms right now and it looks like it's rubbing off in his writing lately.

I don't expect to see Berardino writing an article titled "Marlins win 6 straight" though. He usually looks for an angle or a story to write about, not just how the games are going... I guess he's leaving that for the beat writers. You'll see him do a personal piece on guys sometimes, like Dontrelle or Tommy Phelps. Wouldn't hurt to see just a general positive story on the team once in a while though.

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well I wouldn't go that far, no one can compare with LeBatard....

But I think it's safe to say Berardino & the Marlins front office are not on great terms right now and it looks like it's rubbing off in his writing lately.

I don't expect to see Berardino writing an article titled "Marlins win 6 straight" though. He usually looks for an angle or a story to write about, not just how the games are going... I guess he's leaving that for the beat writers. You'll see him do a personal piece on guys sometimes, like Dontrelle or Tommy Phelps. Wouldn't hurt to see just a general positive story on the team once in a while though.
Just listen to him today on Hank show at 5:00 and you will see how he just uses the time slot to talk about Marlins front office not the play on the Field.

Top Bottom