Milk with meat?

Milk with meat?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
G

If PurpleHaze was treated so poorly here, you'd think she wouldn't get along with the guy who runs the place. Strange, that she's a friend of mine off the site. *shrugs*

Maybe its just rare for women to frequent sports message boards in general? I'm guessing there's a higher number of women who visit certain other genres. Just the way the world works.

According to Google Analytics, only 7.7% of visits to the site are from females. Tough to convert many into registered users from that number. I guess we drove them off without them even seeing anything. You need to be registered to view the posts here after all.

sdg210

Muckdog
Reaction score
If PurpleHaze was treated so poorly here, you'd think she wouldn't get along with the guy who runs the place. Strange, that she's a friend of mine off the site. *shrugs*Maybe its just rare for women to frequent sports message boards in general? I'm guessing there's a higher number of women who visit certain other genres. Just the way the world works.

According to Google Analytics, only 7.7% of visits to the site are from females. Tough to convert many into registered users from that number. I guess we drove them off without them even seeing anything. You need to be registered to view the posts here after all.
Is she cute?

Sent from my SM-G900T using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app

Michael

Jumbo Shrimp
VIP
Reaction score
I'm having milk with hot dogs right now. Does that count?

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
Oh, for a second I thought this was risque talk again.

G

Fuck this thread, every time I see it I want to delete the whole fucking site.

Top Bottom