What's new

Mini Piazza

hovertical

LumberKing
Reaction score
Sat next to Mike Piazza's nephew (also named Mike Piazza - currently an Angels prospect) on the plane ride into Phoenix yesterday.  When the stewardess found out who he was she asked if the elder Mike Piazza was still playing and he said, "uhh no, he's in the HOF now". 

He's also one of those people that the second we landed and they said you could turn your cell phone back on he was on Skype with his wife on speaker phone with full volume going so we could all take part in the conversation. 

I decided to put this on the Marlins board since his uncle did hit that triple back in the day.

fish20

Muckdog
Reaction score
was he one of the terrible people who stood up the second they were allowed even though there is no hope of going anywhere for 10 minutes?

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
was he one of the terrible people who stood up the second they were allowed even though there is no hope of going anywhere for 10 minutes?
Pet peeve of mine as well.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
I thought this thread was about these...

image.png

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
Man I loved bagel bites back in the day. Don't think that is one but it reminds me of it.

cyoung

Muckdog
Reaction score
Or one of those people that is sitting toward the back of the plane, but throws their shit into the overhead compartment above a seat nowhere near theirs...

That's infuriating.

Piazza31

Muckdog
Reaction score
Funny thing is he played MILB too, a lot of Card companies got his sig mixed up with the HOF one. 

Cant stand when people walk around with the phone on speaker everywhere- Fucking everyday in Miami i’m Hearing “Mira mira, no me hoda” or whatever the fuck it is. 

hovertical

LumberKing
Reaction score
He wasn't one of those people that stand up immediately and jockey for position (the first row kinda has that by default anyway) but i don't get why he'd wear headphones the entire flight and then decide it's best to not use them the moment he has the chance to talk to someone if he wants to do so via skype.

On the flight over some asshole was playing some shitty card game and then slots game at full volume the ENTIRE flight outside of when he got up to take a leak/shit himself.  Always kills me when someone in either the "Greatest Generation" or a member of the "Baby Boomer" generation acts like a prick but then has the gall to bitch and moan about how rude the "kids" are.  In my experience, and I live right next to Sun City so I'm constantly around members of both of those generations, members of those generations are far more rude, discourteous, and display a strong sense of entitlement FAR more often than any of the generations since then. 

Top Bottom