What's new

Minor league practice/games.

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the minor leaguers practice *everyday* (Or have a game)? If so, do you know what time? I know they are located in the backfields but I need to know what time :D .

I am planning on taking a trip over there to get some pictures signed. I feel like one of those crazy autograph people who charge at the sight of a player (Don't worry - Thats not me).

fanofthefish

Marlins Historian
Reaction score
At this point in ST there is always some sort of action going on with the minor leaguers, Check with the Marlins office they often have schedules and rosters so you know if AA, AAA, etc. is playing and who. Well at least I know they do it for my local ST teams the Tigers and Indians. Also its better to go on a day the team is away, of course with two teams in Jupiter that may be difficult.

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
I went to the RDS office and they told me most minor league games start at 1pm. Most of the players practice (batting, fielding etc) before the games (Mid morning).

Just thought I would tell anyone who was interested.

CTMarlinsfan

Muckdog
Reaction score
well my school played the Dodgers class A team (great expirence, sat in the...er...press box or wooden platform...with the OWNER OF THE LA DODGERS!) it was at 1:00 on the back fields. Of course Holman wasn't being used as there was a night game (and I really wanted to see Holman, too :( )

Top Bottom