What's new

Mish vs. Samson

rmc523

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
Oh I completely agree. It’s probably hard for most fans, myself included to get attached when almost anyone on the roster is expendable (to a higher degree then years past at least) but a lot of that has to do with who’s going to pan out.

Talked about it alittle in one of the Jersey threads. I want a New Jersey but you really don’t have anyone to throw on it. Anderson is the leading choice.
Yeah, when I got my blue one, I didn't put a name on the back. If there would've been a name to put on it, it would've been Anderson.

AeroFishOne

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yeah, when I got my blue one, I didn't put a name on the back. If there would've been a name to put on it, it would've been Anderson.
Yeah it sucks because I actually like the font and numbers on this style compared to the last set.

QbanCastillo

Muckdog
VIP
Reaction score
I really miss the guys from 2009 when I first started watching. Cantu, Uggla and Coghlan. I’ve got some attachment to that time. Maybe that needs to be an own thread but it just got me thinking.
That's when I started to really get into the team also. That team was so much fun. I remember there was a point when the whole infield had at least 20+ HRs. I think that's when the team had like 80 wins.

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
There's a reason why, for any jersey I've gotten with the name on the back, it's been my own surname.

I'm not getting traded away or released from the team, so I know it'll hold its value.

AeroFishOne

Muckdog
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for game issues authentics, a legit dude on eBay is selling different players for around 89.00 each. I’m finally going to grab one I think. Just don’t know what style I want. If only the blue had the wordmark and the ball sleeve patch. Such a wasted opportunity

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
There's a reason why, for any jersey I've gotten with the name on the back, it's been my own surname.

I'm not getting traded away or released from the team, so I know it'll hold its value.
They gave you a no trade clause?

rmc523

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
That's when I started to really get into the team also. That team was so much fun. I remember there was a point when the whole infield had at least 20+ HRs. I think that's when the team had like 80 wins.
They all had at least 25 that year. And they were 1 short of all having 30. Jacobs, Uggla, and Hanley all had at least 30, and Jorge Cantu ended up with 29. And I remember he hit a ball in San Francisco that would've been out for his 30th, but it hit the top of the surfboard of the chevron car on the wall - had the Chevron car not been there/the wall been flat/even with the rest of the wall, he'd have had it.

Top Bottom