What's new

Mitch Mustain Transferring To USC

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
Quarterback Mitch Mustain, who started eight games for Arkansas last season, will transfer to USC, a source said Wednesday.

Mustain, 6 feet 3 and 205 pounds, had been contemplating transferring to either USC or Tulsa. He visited USC in February and also watched the Trojans scrimmage at the Coliseum this month.

Mustain could not be reached for comment. Coach Pete Carroll declined to comment.

Mustain passed for nearly 900 yards and 10 touchdowns in 2006. He will not be eligible until the 2008 season, when he is expected to compete with Mark Sanchez and Aaron Corp for playing time. Former Razorback receiver Damian Williams, who transferred to USC in January, also will be eligible in 2008.

Mustain and Williams had enrolled at Arkansas with hopes of duplicating the success they enjoyed in a wide-open passing attack at Springdale (Ark.) High.

Arkansas hired Mustain's high school coach, Gus Malzahn, as offensive coordinator, but the Razorbacks instead used a run-oriented attack built around tailback Darren McFadden, the Heisman Trophy runner-up.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/golf/la-sp-n...nes-sports-golf

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'd be stunned if he beats out Junior Mark Sanchez who will have had a year more in the system then him and in my view more talented.

wanks1212

Muckdog
Reaction score
stupid

if he was gonna transfer anywhere, it shoulda been to tulsa

The Fan

Muckdog
Reaction score
He was atrocious last year. Seems like a baby.

FishFanInPA

if he was gonna transfer anywhere, it shoulda been to tulsa

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
well he once again proves his intelligence.

Top Bottom