What's new

MLB.com: "One guy you forgot was on your favorite team"

hovertical

Hammerhead
Reaction score
In a few years, the answer will be Ichiro. Mark Buehrle and Dave Magadaan deserve mentions, too.
I don't think many people forgot Buehrle was on the team considering he was one of the "big signings" for the new stadium and he did pretty well here too. That was my wife's fav player for his tenure here.
I had totally forgotten Luis Gonzalez played for the fish until someone mentioned it.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
Ichiro "is" a Seattle Mariner but I don't think his time here is gonna be forgettable considering his 3,000th hit was as a Marlin and he was here long enough that people will remember that this is where he winded his career down especially since he was still fairly productive too. I'd argue that Ichiro's time as a Yankee will be more forgotten down the line.

marlinsmaniac

Muckdog
Reaction score
Are we doing noteworthy players that had a brief stint or just obscure players we forgot about? Cause in that case we have names like Jorge Fabregas and Josias Manzanillo lol

CoastieMike

Muckdog
Reaction score
Are we doing noteworthy players that had a brief stint or just obscure players we forgot about? Cause in that case we have names like Jorge Fabregas and Josias Manzanillo lol
i will never forget about Manzanillo because he always smacked himself in the balls on the mound as a joke.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
The article I quoted intended it to be about noteworthy players but of course we can discuss obscure players though I feel like there's a clear difference between them.

Top Bottom