What's new

MLB Draft 2007

Reaction score
Be A Part of History . . . Attend the MLB First-Year Draft!

Disney's Wide World of Sports? is proud to welcome the Major League Baseball First-Year draft, taking place Thursday, June 7, at the Milk House at Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex from 1:30 p.m. ? 5:30 p.m.

Cast Members are invited to bring their family and friends to this must-see historic event, which will be televised LIVE for the first time on ESPN2! Admission is free, seats are limited, and doors open at 1:00 p.m. As part of this experience, fans will receive a giveaway item and there will be a giveaway/raffle item every thirty minutes to those in attendance. In addition, fans will have the opportunity to get player autographs. This is a must-see event for all MLB fans ? little league and big league!

I am a cast member and if anyone would like to come along, I think me and my buddy are going to go.

*Have to be with a cast member to get in*

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'm going to disney on the 8th, why couldn't they wait one more day? :(

BobbyBowden

Muckdog
Reaction score
What is the Milk House? I've been to Disney 1,000 times and never heard of that place.

Miggy is Great

sports complex, where vollyball and basketball tourneys are held

Reaction score
What is the Milk House? I've been to Disney 1,000 times and never heard of that place.

well when u go on your 1,001th time u should go down the same road animal kingdom is on. is next to pop century (hotel). home to over 500 events every year of every sport you can think of, from lacrosse to soccer.

sorry for the little blurb but i work there and say that everyday so its natural.

Sirspud

Muckdog
Reaction score
Wow I didn't know the draft was held so close to my house. Too bad I've got a friend coming in from Ohio or else I'd be interested in going.

Eddie Altamonte

Muckdog
Reaction score
Be A Part of History . . . Attend the MLB First-Year Draft!

Disney's Wide World of Sports? is proud to welcome the Major League Baseball First-Year draft, taking place Thursday, June 7, at the Milk House at Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex from 1:30 p.m. ? 5:30 p.m.

Cast Members are invited to bring their family and friends to this must-see historic event, which will be televised LIVE for the first time on ESPN2! Admission is free, seats are limited, and doors open at 1:00 p.m. As part of this experience, fans will receive a giveaway item and there will be a giveaway/raffle item every thirty minutes to those in attendance. In addition, fans will have the opportunity to get player autographs. This is a must-see event for all MLB fans ? little league and big league!

I am a cast member and if anyone would like to come along, I think me and my buddy are going to go.

*Have to be with a cast member to get in*
I am on vacation. How much is parking?

Reaction score
Parking is free at the Wide World Of Sports. Other parks charge as much as $9 to park. Sports doesnt.

Junior

Muckdog
Reaction score
It's actually really nice. There was a hoops tournament there last year. SIU, Va Tech, Arkansas, Western Michigan, and some other teams were in it.

True dat. Losing to Arkansas actually worked out pretty well...so weird to say.

Top Bottom