What's new

MLB Extra Innings

G

Are you going to subscribe to it this year? I did in 2001, but not 2002. I think it's time for a comeback...

Dante_evil

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think suscribing to it , its worth this year , if you are a marlin fan.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
its a good deal if you are a baseball fan.....

may have to sell some blood for it though.

cgator

Muckdog
Reaction score
Depends where you live. You may not be able to get them on your local cable (ex. Admin living in NY, or areas of FL that are deemed someone else's territory.)

later.......

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
For example AJ... where I live.. I get PAX on DirecTv... when the Marlins are on PAX.. I get Paid Programing until the games ends. You get to watch it because you're near the stadium.

G

[quote name='"cgator"]Depends where you live. You may not be able to get them on your local cable (ex. Admin living in NY' date=' or areas of FL that are deemed someone else's territory.)[/quote']
Right, I get Fox Sports Florida but they blackout the game unless I buy MLB Extra Innings...

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
For extra innings can you buy individual games? Sometimes around once or twice a week Comcast does not show the Phillies game.

I need to see ALL games! :p

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Oh yea i forgot about Admin living in NY....My bad.So yea if you dont live in FL you should get extra innings,you can see all of the marlins games!Also its worth getting it because we might contend in our diviosion.... ;)

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
I dont need MLB extra innings. I have cable and get all the marlins games expect for the radio only games.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
if you are simply interested in watching the marlins and live in south florida then it would be idiotic to get extra innings....

however if you live away from south florida or are a baseball fan in general, then it is a very good deal.

it also is very bad in that you will watch baseball every night seemingly and get nothing else done...but that is another story.

i can remember watching an early game and then a late game on very many nights.....

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
I like baseball in general but I dont see the point in watching 2 teams play and ur not even into it emotionaly thats why I rather see SC and get a recap of the games instead.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
when you are not emotionally into a game, you see the game from a much better perspective.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
what do you mean how?

because you are more objective.

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
what do you mean how?

because you are more objective.

whats the fun of that?

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
the fun is that you are watching baseball.....

i do not just watch my team and root for them.

I watch baseball for strategic purposes and work to get a better understanding of all teams and players.

You see things from a much different perspective if you are not emotionally attached to the team(s) you are watching.

Latest posts

Top Bottom