What's new

MLB the Show 19

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
Oh it is only $7.99 a month, not 10 I guess. Cool! I pay annually so wasn't sure.

Michael

Marlin
VIP
Reaction score
Doing a Marlins franchise now, in my first draft, took a catcher in the first round - he has a 96 potential and was a 68 overall immediately after the draft. Only 19, too. Pretty sure I got Adley Rutschmann but younger. lol

I've also built up the farm a ton and have a lot of A and B potential prospects using free agency - if you go to each position and just scroll to the bottom, you can a good number of 18 to 21 year old prospects with A or B potential. Signed a few of those and after one season in the minors they were already high 60s low 70s.

I also fired all the coaches except for Mattingly, his attributes were the best compared to anyone else that was available.

Brian Anderson is an 89 overall, Isan jumped to an 83, Alfaro is at 83 ... signed a few guys to extensions early [Anderson, Alfaro, Pablo among others]. Franchise mode is actually pretty fun!

There are also a few September call-ups that I got under contract for three years for *stupidly* cheap. Got a 75 overall center fielder who I now am paying a total of $200K for the next three seasons, for example.
Jumping back on this, in the 2020 season, checked the Top 50 prospects list and I have NINE players in there, that catcher being my highest rated prospect [I believe #3 overall]. Got two more in the top 10. Good stuff.

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
Jumping back on this, in the 2020 season, checked the Top 50 prospects list and I have NINE players in there, that catcher being my highest rated prospect [I believe #3 overall]. Got two more in the top 10. Good stuff.
Marlins should hire you

Latest posts