What's new

MLB The Show 20

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score

Interesting the editions besides standard have 4-day early access. They also have double daily login rewards. Those are both new perks if I remember right.

Michael

Jumbo Shrimp
VIP
Reaction score
Early access occurred for MLB 17 and 18 if I remember correctly - definitely did for 18. They didn't have it for 19 for whatever reason.

Double daily is definitely new and I'm down for that.

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
Early access occurred for MLB 17 and 18 if I remember correctly - definitely did for 18. They didn't have it for 19 for whatever reason.

Double daily is definitely new and I'm down for that.
You going MVP edition?

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
Is double daily forever? I think I read it was only for a limited time.

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
I'll try and find where I read that. It's a huge difference maker if you think about it.
Yeah if it’s unlimited I’ll probably go mvp. If it’s limited I have to think it over more.

Michael

Jumbo Shrimp
VIP
Reaction score
Digital is tempting but I hate spending 100 for one game.
I'll probably end up doing the pre-order rather soon but we'll see what happens. Work is up and down with being super busy and I've hardly touched any of my games lately. Anything with The Show lately has been me doing a silly Road to the Show with maxed out sliders on Beginner.

Just started second year, debuted in AAA, went 25 for 26 in my first series (five games) with 18 homers, 2 doubles, and 5 triples. It was silly.

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
Yeah if it’s unlimited I’ll probably go mvp. If it’s limited I have to think it over more.
Looks like it's unlimited. I found where I thought it said it was limited and I definitely misread it. It says you get two daily cards as well two pennants towards the free pack so instead of needing nine logins for a free pack you'll get there in 4 and a half logins. No specific mention of it being unlimited but it doesn't say there is a limit as I thought.

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
Looks like it's unlimited. I found where I thought it said it was limited and I definitely misread it. It says you get two daily cards as well two pennants towards the free pack so instead of needing nine logins for a free pack you'll get there in 4 and a half logins. No specific mention of it being unlimited but it doesn't say there is a limit as I thought.
Looks like I’m going MVP. Thanks for checking.

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
Also if you preorder via Sony, it seems you get a Baez card for 19. Not sure how good the card is but that’s some instant value.

Latest posts

Top Bottom