Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
Finished the Granderson program and now halfway done with the Wood program

SonOfJack

Writer
Reaction score
Have you played with either in a Diamond Dynasty game? Is one better than the other? Not sure I have the perspicacity to do both programs.
Haven't played with either yet cause after the program, you have to beat the CPU on All-Star difficulty against the Yankees/Cubs in a 9 inning game. I am playing the Cubs, up 3-0 bottom 7. Hopefully I finish off this W.

There are alternatives to the CPU game but they are online so I preferred this method.

SonOfJack

Writer
Reaction score
So yeah, I am not going to get into it but I have to try to get Wood again tomorrow.

CoastieMike

Muckdog
Reaction score
Anything specific I should search for?
ehh, I'd hold off. Franchise is all over the place right now. Needs a patch desperately with roster issues. Guys have their DD ratings, (Bichette discipline 118, Alonso PWR both of 110). And if you go into spring training with 26 man rosters, the game automatically sets your 40. The years past have never had this issue.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
ehh, I'd hold off. Franchise is all over the place right now. Needs a patch desperately with roster issues. Guys have their DD ratings, (Bichette discipline 118, Alonso PWR both of 110). And if you go into spring training with 26 man rosters, the game automatically sets your 40. The years past have never had this issue.
So don't start a franchise yet but the roster itself is worth waiting on too?

SonOfJack

Writer
Reaction score
Good to know, hadn't tried it yet. I've been obsessed with the player programs, I want more of them.

CoastieMike

Muckdog
Reaction score
So don't start a franchise yet but the roster itself is worth waiting on too?
I'd wait for someone to redo the rosters. Not sure what happened this year, I get the pandemic, but these rosters are very unlike the OSFM. Hoping it doesn't have to do with the new partnership with SDS.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
I'd wait for someone to redo the rosters. Not sure what happened this year, I get the pandemic, but these rosters are very unlike the OSFM. Hoping it doesn't have to do with the new partnership with SDS.
You would think the pandemic actually gives them more time to work on something like this so I doubt it's that.

Reaction score
Yeah, that was frustrating when it totally scrambled my 26 man AND my lineups!

On the bright side, though, I was able to trade Jonathan Villar in spring training for Wander Franco... And then the Rays put Jonathan Villar on waivers, and I grabbed him and traded him for 17-year-old Jasson Dominguez (who inexplicably has a 72 overall rating).

So yeah, Franchise is a little broken right now.

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
Yeah, that was frustrating when it totally scrambled my 26 man AND my lineups!

On the bright side, though, I was able to trade Jonathan Villar in spring training for Wander Franco... And then the Rays put Jonathan Villar on waivers, and I grabbed him and traded him for 17-year-old Jasson Dominguez (who inexplicably has a 72 overall rating).

So yeah, Franchise is a little broken right now.
Did the Yanks put him on waivers too? Just keep getting and trading Villar.

SonOfJack

Writer
Reaction score
Got Realmuto in my free login pack today!!!

SonOfJack

Writer
Reaction score

Top Bottom