What's new

MLB The Show 20

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
If you had custom logos for your DD team in 19 and want to use them in 20, time is running out to save them to the vault.

SonOfJack

Writer
Reaction score
If you are a Costco member, you can pick up $100 in PS Store money for $90. Makes the digital deluxe edition a bit better.

CoastieMike

Muckdog
Reaction score
Full Minors from the start..... I just hope they are able to be edited

CoastieMike

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yes sir. Even Tebow made the cut.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
Wow that's huge! Major props to Operation Sports for this. But I'm very curious how this happened behind the scenes because they always said they couldn't do this because they don't get the rights to players until they join the MLBPA which isn't until they're called up so basically wondering how they were able to get the rights to all these minor leaguers.

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
Wow that's huge! Major props to Operation Sports for this. But I'm very curious how this happened behind the scenes because they always said they couldn't do this because they don't get the rights to players until they join the MLBPA which isn't until they're called up so basically wondering how they were able to get the rights to all these minor leaguers.
I really really hope it involves some monetary kickback for the minor league players.

Especially cause it looks like they got some pretty big in-game sponsorship ...

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
There will be no money given to the minor league players for this. Part of their initial contract that their name and likeness can just be used.

SonOfJack

Writer
Reaction score
There will be no money given to the minor league players for this. Part of their initial contract that their name and likeness can just be used.
That's so wrong.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
So then I wonder why they never did it before? Maybe just by choice? That would mean it was a lie that they couldn't use them.

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
So then I wonder why they never did it before? Maybe just by choice? That would mean it was a lie that they couldn't use them.
They had OperationSports help them out since they usually made a minor league roster anyways. They didn't have the time or resources before.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
They had OperationSports help them out since they usually made a minor league roster anyways. They didn't have the time or resources before.
Well ss much as I love SDS for this game this isn't the first time they've been caught in a lie with their explanations for things. I can fully understand them not having the time to put hundreds of minor leaguers into the game because I know their studio is incredibly small for the massive game they put out. But don't go and tell me you don't have the rights to do something when you definitely do.

SonOfJack

Writer
Reaction score
I am still pumped to play with full rosters, but it is a shitty deal for those players.

Top Bottom