What's new

MLB.tv

Miggy is Great

If u buy an account to MLB.tv, is it possible that more than 1 person can be signed on to it at one time? If so, MB.com should look into making an account for the website(with the understanding that no one will buy anything from the account) :gofishb

TarHeel324

Muckdog
Reaction score
If u buy an account to MLB.tv, is it possible that more than 1 person can be signed on to it at one time? If so, MB.com should look into making an account for the website(with the understanding that no one will buy anything from the account) :gofishb
I'd be shocked if MLB.com doesnt have a way to stop this

Nice thought though

Iowa

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yes, you can be on it at two locations at once

MarlinsMY

Muckdog
Reaction score
In my experience, MLB.tv will allow only 2 different computers on at a time. Even once you stop watching, you are still logged in for a given amount of time, freezing other users' ability to log in. Of course, there are also the blackout restrictions to worry about. Therefore, a common account would not be feasible.

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
You could find someone to split it with on this board.

Miggy is Great

Anyone have an account alrdy up that they are currently not sharing it with some1 and who are willing to share it with me?. If so please send me a message

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
So basically you just want a free ride rather than sharing with someone?

Miggy is Great

If someone alrdy has the account up, Why not??? Plus my parents never let me buy things like that for "just sports"

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
If someone alrdy has the account up, Why not??? Plus my parents never let me buy things like that for "just sports"

Because if they give it to you, they cant let someone else borrow it. What stops you from giving it to someone else?

Just sports? Its 14-19 a month, less than going to two movies. Just try asking.

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
You could just try to convince them to get Dish. Costs the same or less than Comcast most of the time.

Miggy is Great

Because if they give it to you, they cant let someone else borrow it. What stops you from giving it to someone else?

Just sports? Its 14-19 a month, less than going to two movies. Just try asking.

Sorry but first of all, If i give my word that i would not share the account with anyone else, i wouldnt share the accout. And secondly, in my parents minds, sports are not everything...I was just making a comment that if anyone else has an account that they are the only one using, I would be very grateful if they also let me use it.

I tried to convince them to get a dish, but its just like always they say"Mabye", but never get around to thinking about it

Top Bottom