What's new

MLS All-Stars Beat Chelsea!!!

Beinfest4Prez

Muckdog
Reaction score
Anyone else watch that game? What a statement by USA soccer after the debacle of the World Cup! :notworthy

Buckeye

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yeah, well, not to belittle it or anything...

But most of the time those guys come over here they're just getting paycheck and couldn't care less. Meanwhile we're giving 100%.

Congratulations on the win, but I don't see it as that big of an accomplishment. Certainly doesn't make up for that World Cup showing.

Beinfest4Prez

Muckdog
Reaction score
Thats not the point Buckeye. The players on Chelsea were embarassed by their showing towards the end of the game. And it will do a lot for American Soccer even if its just the name.

Buckeye

Muckdog
Reaction score
Thats not the point Buckeye. The players on Chelsea were embarassed by their showing towards the end of the game. And it will do a lot for American Soccer even if its just the name.

I only saw parts.

But, to be honest, it just didn't look even. But, that's me. I didn't think Chelsea was trying very hard.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
Good win for the MLS All Stars, but don't put much stock in, because the rest of the world won't(outside of Chelsea's Barclay rivals).

I mean DC United beat Celtic earlier this year, which would never happen in a non - friendly. Good win for our boys, but don't expect any respect to be accumulated till we earn our spot on the International stage.

TheDon

Muckdog
Reaction score
Great showing by the MLS!

and it does mean something.

it means something to the MLS All Stars who played their butts off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom