What's new

Mo Vaghn loses 40 LBS.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Mo Vaghn lost 40 pounds ! Now he has better range and maybe can improve his hitting and maybe run a little faster...

Link

Joe

Muckdog
Reaction score
Mommy, WOW, I can see it now!

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
this could be very, very, very bad news for hte nl east.

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
Wow! 40lbs? thats amazing he must feel great!

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yea! Wegotta be careful and pitch him carefully. Most mistakes pitchers do is pitching him inside and low.Thats his favorite pitch. He will have more power now and a little bit fast so watch out for him this season...

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
They are a dangerous team and many forget about Burnits he could still hit over 30homers you know. Cliff,Mo,Piazza, and Burnitts.Wow!

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
Yea! Wegotta be careful and pitch him carefully. Most mistakes pitchers do is pitching him inside and low.Thats his favorite pitch. He will have more power now and a little bit fast so watch out for him this season... and when you try to do that, you usually get burned.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
They are a dangerous team and many forget about Burnits he could still hit over 30homers you know. Cliff,Mo,Piazza, and Burnitts.Wow!
Yea but burnitz is not going to hit to many homers no more. You should of seen him in BP.Every one was ripping line drives and homers.He kept on hitting fly balls out to the outfield. I think he is uppercutting th ball to much.He needs some work with his batting.

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
Thats the way his swing in not that he got a bad habbit all of a sudden, and i think he could still hit 3 homers in a game.

Top Bottom