What's new

More Sent Home

sgleason02

Muckdog
Reaction score
On floridamarlins.com:

3/16/07 Reassigned LHP Chris George, RHP Eddie Rodriguez, INF Scott Seabol to Minor League camp; Optioned RHP Jesus Delgado, RHP Harvey Garcia, RHP Scott Tyler to Double-A Carolina; Outrighted 1B Jason Stokes to Triple-A Albuquerque.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
good stuff

see ya next year Harvey! (or maybe later this year)

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
would have liked to see Harvey pitch, but i am glad that Chris George was sent down.

Marlins2003

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'm frankly surprised more weren't sent to the minor league camps but I assume they are being kept around either as a reward for their contributions this spring or as possible trade bait to be seen by the flock of scouts attending every game from now until the close of spring training.

Eddie Altamonte

Muckdog
Reaction score
On floridamarlins.com:

3/16/07 Reassigned LHP Chris George, RHP Eddie Rodriguez, INF Scott Seabol to Minor League camp; Optioned RHP Jesus Delgado, RHP Harvey Garcia, RHP Scott Tyler to Double-A Carolina; Outrighted 1B Jason Stokes to Triple-A Albuquerque.
We hope to see Harvey and Delgado back sometime soon. They both have a world of talent and ability

fanofthefish

Marlins Historian
Reaction score
With the outright assignment of Stokes does this mean he comes off the 40? Where he'll be fair game to any team to swing a deal the next ten days? I pretty sure that's what it means but I could be wrong.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
With the outright assignment of Stokes does this mean he comes off the 40? Where he'll be fair game to any team to swing a deal the next ten days? I pretty sure that's what it means but I could be wrong.
I don't think he is out of options. Might be a case of bad wording.

Geek_Squad

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'd have liked to see Seabol make it. Oh well.

Just wondering, why?

Sirspud

Muckdog
Reaction score
Looks to me like behind Boone and Jacobs he really wasn't getting any playing time. If Jacobs gets hurt this year and he is even doing a halfway reasonable job in AAA I would be dissapointed not to see him get called up.

Top Bottom