What's new

MVP: June 17th, 2003

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Sorry there was no thread last night (computer wasn't working properly).

Below, post who you predict to be tonights game MVP. After the game, LCastillo, who won because there was no thread (Dontrelle Willis was MVP), will choose who is MVP of tonights game. Whom ever predicted the correct answer will get to choose tommorrow nights game MVP.

In the event of a tie, I will flip a coin to see who will be the winner. Each nights winner WILL NOT vote the night after they won, to prevent back-to-back wins and make it funner and fairer. Make your predictions!

My Prediction: Alex Gonzalez

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Carl "the truth" Pavano

farmer_fran

Muckdog
Reaction score
Didn't somebody win the night before? The MVP was Mike Lowell.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Farmer Fran has now given-up his pick of MVP to LCastillo (I assume you choose Dontrelle as MVP of tonight) and you will choose tommorrow nights MVP.

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
Mike Lowell

Me and MasterChief both chose mike lowell on Sunday ( the rubber game vs. the Rangers) who won??

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
how can u give the MVP to Mike Lowell ? when Dontrelle pitched a 1-hitter 8 k's and 1 walk ? u out ur mind ?

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
huh? i didnt give the MVP to lowell...im juss guessing for tomorrows game

I dont get to pick who the MVP was for tonights game, but if there was one it would definately be D-Dub

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
Ok, now i read the post before.....sorry....MVP of tonight was DONTRELLE WILLIS!!!!

sorry, i dont get to guess tomorrows MVP right?

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
im talking to Framer Fran , how can u chose Mike over DW , And LCastillo u need to chose the MVP after the game is done...

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
ok, wait...im confused....What game do i choose the MVP for?

If i get to choose the MVP for tonights game ( the first game vs. the mets) it would be Dontrelle Willis.

When i said Mike Lowell, i was just guessing about who would be the MVP for tomorrows game (game 2) but since i won the night before i guess i dont get play the game and guess tomorrow's MVP.

lemme know if I'm wrong

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
right, assuming i got to choose todays MVP after the game, and assuming you chose D.W. than you won.

sorry bout the confusion :cool

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
This thread is to predict the MVP of Game 2 of this series...

Top Bottom