What's new

National Bingo Night

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
anybody watch this? It debuted last friday. I thought it'd be really lame, but it was actually pretty fun. You can print out cards at home and follow along and if you get bingo you win $5...you can print out as many cards as you want...and then you're eligible for more prizes if you win. it's on tonight at 9

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Done it 2 weeks in a row now. Can't beat free Bingo with a chance for prizes.

furcalchick

Muckdog
Reaction score
watched, didn't play. i may be thinking about playing next week. this looks like a show that could be on for a long time to come...i love it. free bingo.

MikeLowell25

Muckdog
Reaction score
anybody watch this? It debuted last friday. I thought it'd be really lame, but it was actually pretty fun. You can print out cards at home and follow along and if you get bingo you win $5...you can print out as many cards as you want...and then you're eligible for more prizes if you win. it's on tonight at 9

The $5 is only on the red cards .. sucks I got a bingo on the blue cards, which is just drawings .. fun either way.
BTW, isnt this show only on for four weeks? I know before it started, they said something about just four shows .. hopefully they'll extend it. The dude that says NO BINGOOOOOOOOO is awesome.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
ABC again proving that they are out of ideas.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
There are 6 episodes.
really? that sucks. I guess the host of NBN will go back to doing the Extreme Home Makeovers.

Top Bottom