What's new

nba finals

marlins02

can any one hit a shot? this is flat out ugly. people compare it to the heat-knicks series, but that was because of tough physical defense. this is just ugly, no can hit a shot

marlins02

damn!! that was great dunk by jefferson, all over Kevin Willis.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
Damn The Spurs suck at Three's when they count!

If The Spurs are going to win this they need to stop these last quarter comebacks...

Go Nets!

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
damn.

oh well...we are tied.

that was just an ugly game from a shooting perspective.

I wouldnt of taken Speedy out. Parker played like crap.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
In terms of Shooting yes it was Lackluster but

The Back and Forth of the game at least made it exciting...

Spurs come home and lose Friday and than take The Next two...

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
Game 5 is in New Jersey.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
Maybe Byron Scott wont whine about officiating after this game like he did after game 3.

Funny thing considering Jason Kidd and Kenyon Martin said officials had nothing to do with the free throw discrepency.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
Game 5 is in New Jersey.
My idiocy is showing... This is what you get staying up when your tired to watch Tom Green...

I thought I heard Walton say that they wanted to go home to Texas with a 3 to 12 lead!

marlins02

yeah the game did get exciting around the end of the 3rd when the spurs made that run. i also liked the desperation they both were showing in the 4th. i forgot who was it from the nets that got blocked like twice or three times before he was fouled. it made me think a little of the Knicks-Bulls conference final game from '93, when that Knick got blocked three times against chicago, i forgot that dudes name, i think it was Charles Smith.

marlins02

go lakers!
How do i say this without offending you?... GIVE IT UP ALREADY!!! IT'S OVER!!! :lol

marlins02

could it be possible? a game 7? if this holds up, maybe there will be another bronco chase like there was last time a game 7 was played. you never know, if Robert Blake gets out he could make a run for the border.

Top Bottom