What's new

Need Picture of Yankee Stadium

Marlins4lyf

Muckdog
Reaction score
Anyone know were i can find Picutre of Yankee Stadium like everyything including the distance. Sry if i posted it here but in MLB noone will answer me.

yankeefan21

Muckdog
Reaction score
Shoot - I have several of me in, on, and around the stadium. Plus, I have a great picture from opening day in 1923 and one overhead shot from the Subway series...

Let me know.

Marlins4lyf

Muckdog
Reaction score
send it to me plz, it not that i like yankees is that my and my friend bet on something

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
Shoot - I have several of me in, on, and around the stadium. Plus, I have a great picture from opening day in 1923 and one overhead shot from the Subway series...

Let me know.
Oh great....

The yankee infusion is back....

;)

cgator

Muckdog
Reaction score
Just by the way the statements have gone so far, I'm guessing the bet is about one of the distances to the fence. Maybe Yankeefan can give you a set to show how the fences have come in over the years.

Damn I'm getting old, I remember the Monuments being in play

later.......

Marlins4lyf

Muckdog
Reaction score
yup cgator i bet him $5 that RF is 310 and he says it 290 so i want a BIG pic of RF fence so i can SHUT HIM UP! JBeckett good pics but i need one of RF

~Columnist JC~

Muckdog
Reaction score
That's funny, you're both wrong. LOL. J/P.

I had a similar bet with my friend about Pro Player and Minute Maid Field. Which center field was larger.

I was right with Minute Maid

Minute Maid= 435 FT.

Pro Player= 434 FT. (listed 404, but that's BS)

Latest posts

Top Bottom