What's new

Neidert has allowed only 1 run in 14.1 AFL innings

taiwanmarlin

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
We got the Arizona league and Florida league in the spring training camp, why have only Arizona league in the fall baseball ?

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
We got the Arizona league and Florida league in the spring training camp, why have only Arizona league in the fall baseball ?
It's not the same thing. The Arizona Fall League, the Cactus League, the Grapefruit League are three different things.

Vic D

LumberKing
Reaction score
Neidert is like that $20 surprise u find in ur jeans 2 weeks after u wear them. Nice little bonus arm to have after a lengthy hiatus. Maybe he's more like a $50? I rank it like Sixto, Cabrera, Neidert.

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
Neidert is like that $20 surprise u find in ur jeans 2 weeks after u wear them.
Why didn’t you wash and dry those jeans? The money would have been ruined by the machine if you left it in there so I assume you didn’t.

FishFan95

Marlin
Reaction score
Neidert is like that $20 surprise u find in ur jeans 2 weeks after u wear them. Nice little bonus arm to have after a lengthy hiatus. Maybe he's more like a $50? I rank it like Sixto, Cabrera, Neidert.
I always had Neidert as my number 2 in the minors. Too bad he was plagued by injuries but other than Sixto no other arm this close to the majors excited me as much as him. I also really like Braxton Garret and Trevor Rogers. The big league rotation is gonna be stacked in a few years. Especially if Alcantara can build on his fantastic 2nd half.