What's new

New Bin Laden Audio Tape

cgator

Muckdog
Reaction score
Seems he may be roaming around and encouraging suicide attacks against America and Israel.

Story

This may be one of the things that has led to the heightened state of alert.

later....

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
This is the 1st time i have been really scared!These people have biological weapons and are crazy arabian people!

In my opinion it is bush's fault...he started this and now has to end it.He should have bombed them already since they are planning to attack us...

nobody

Muckdog
Reaction score
What do you care Beckett, you said you were moving to Brazil. As if you would never feel the effects of any of this anywhere but in the U.S or Israel.
And BTW: How exactly did Bush start all this????

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
It was an exageration and about how bush started this i dont know read the news...

nobody

Muckdog
Reaction score
...and about how bush started this i dont know read the news...
I do, that is why I'm trying to figure out what you are basing your statement on.

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
JBeckett statements are based on nothing and made in an attempt to try to sound intelligent.

cgator

Muckdog
Reaction score
Do you think this tape is credible?

It was only audio, no video included. I have to wonder if this tape was "uncovered" by intelligence prior to it being played on the air. Could this be part of the 'chatter' they are referring to when they increased the security levels?

You just know that sooner or later something is going to happen, and we are such an open country that it makes it that much easier for someone to accomplish a task. I just hope it fails, or is too small to have a major impact.

later.......

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
JBeckett statements are based on nothing and made in an attempt to try to sound intelligent.
im not trying to sound intellegent....

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
well i know this confflict with osama goes all the way back to like 1990 when bush Sr. was president

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
the conflict with osama did not really begin in 90...

that was with saddam.

and biological warfare has existed for centuries.

what has been the most succesful biological weapon?

smallpox

cgator

Muckdog
Reaction score
Bin laden was actually supported by the US in Afghanistan when he was with rebels fighting against the Soviets that were in the country in the '80's.

But

Osama started disliking the U.S. just following in his father's footsteps, an anger that goes back to the day that modern day Israel was established in the midsts of Islam. The U.S. immediately recognized the new government of Israel, a tremendous sore spot amoung many Muslims.

The final straw was American troops being allowed to set up encampments on the "Land of Mecca" as they started their liberation of Quwait during Desert Storm.

His very vocal objections to Americans on Saudi soil caused him to be completely stripped of any rights in his homeland. This was only a catylist to the escalation that became Al Queda, bombings, terrorist training camps in many countries, and the fanaticism of complete hatred for all Americans and what we stand for.

So here we are.

later..........

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
You if Bush had not being eleceted President Osama would have not attack the twin towere right?

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
You if Bush had not being eleceted President Osama would have not attack the twin towere right?
Learn your history. In 1993, Osama tried to bring down the Twin Towers by placing a bomb near the support columns in the garage of one of the towers, hoping that one would topple onto the next, but it didnt work. And that was when Clinton was president. Just because his plan worked this time, doesnt make it Bushs fault.

Top Bottom