What's new

New details emerge about Astros cheating scandal

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
Spot on, Silver Bullet. They reminded me of my daughter apologizing to her sister for hitting her, but only because she got caught.
Agreed... although I do have to say that they still had to do this. They needed some kind of formal public apology from individual players and it's the best thing for the organization because they do need to move forward. Good for their fans too. The only thing better would have been each player apologizing on their own right after the investigation results were revealed but that is pretty unrealistic.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
Fuck the Astros are fucking dopes.

Go A's!
Go Rangers!
Go Halos!
Go Mariners!

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
Ah, Manfred is just an absolute joke. Shame he's in charge of things right now.

"I wanted to punish the players but I already gave them immunity, so, oh well."

AeroFishOne

Muckdog
Reaction score
You know, I get sometimes it’s the cool thing to hate the commishs of every sport. Most people hate Bettman of the NHL, I personally don’t. Manfred since taking over has shown he has no real grasp of the game at all. I hope the owners realize this and do something different, doubtful since it seems leagues allow their heads to go to retirement more often than not but for the sake of the sport I hope he is shown the door and quickly.

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
I have never seen a commissioner so universally disliked by fans and players alike.

hovertical

LumberKing
Reaction score
Goodell utterly ruined the NFL for me. I've tuned out of football games for years now. I'll try and watch a few every season but end up turning the flag fests off because it's just a trash product now. I didn't have anything against Manfred until this piece with the Astros. He's really come out of it looking awful.

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
Goodell utterly ruined the NFL for me. I've tuned out of football games for years now. I'll try and watch a few every season but end up turning the flag fests off because it's just a trash product now. I didn't have anything against Manfred until this piece with the Astros. He's really come out of it looking awful.
Try the XFL! Been decent so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom