What's new

new fellow

flcardinal

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yea,I'm new to your board and that not the half of it. I was bred to be a Cardinal fan. However, I do live in Florida North of Miami and watch quite a few of the Marlins games. If it wouldn't create too much of a problem, would like to read and perhaps post on your board from time to time.I am a Baseball & Football fan with a favorite football team but we don't want to go there..I do not flame and belong as a active member to the Cardinals forum so I know how to conduct myself in an orderly fashion. :cool flcardinal

Pudgebobudge

Muckdog
Reaction score
welcome i bet u will enjoy the amazing marlins and mike piazza and dime.

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
are you joking? Mike Piazza is on the Mets...

and who the hell is dime?

Hey, welcome to the boards. I hope you enjoy it.

and who the hell is dime?

He told me it's his nickname for Brad Penny.

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
and wait 'til you see Alex Fernandez pitch! i think he may win 20 games this season. :chair

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
and wait 'til you see Alex Fernandez pitch! i think he may win 20 games this season. Kevin Brown will be better.. :mischief

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
Back on subject here....

Welcome to the boards

flcardinal

hope you enjoy these boards....look forward to any insight you can offer about the cardinals and/or baseball in general.

feel free to invite your friends and hopefully some 'serious' baseball discussion will ensue....i know there are a few cardinal fans already here (i am one of them) and always glad to have fans from other teams around here.

flcardinal

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hey thanks for all the quick welcomes from everyone. Tonights game - - your playing the Cards at a good time because we really stink. Hit only .198 in the Braves series where we lost all 3 games. Had an ave.of .209 against the Rockies who didn't use their better pitchers and lost 2-3. Plus your going to see our # 3,4,5 pitchers which haven't been doing very well and thats the good news. :banghead The bull pen is a complete mess because of Izzy,our # 1 closer hasn't pitched in a game yet and no one else hasn't stepped up to help out. We got JD Drew back but he needs several more games before we can expect him to start hitting more :banghead .Pujols is out because of an injury and Rolen is 1 for his last 21 AB's.Man!!! flc. :cool

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hi My name is Corey and I am also new on the boards. I am a Marlins fan, and have just discovered this board...lol. Anyway, I look forward to posting here often, and listning to what you all have to say. Thank you! Corey :D

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
welcome wildcard...

enjoy these boards.

flcardinal

Muckdog
Reaction score
Question: How do you get your user name to appear on your thread or reply? :confused

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
not sure what you are talking about there flcardinal.....

drop me a PM and perhaps I can help you out with what you are confused by.

flcardinal

Muckdog
Reaction score
On the topic page there is a yellow box at the top to the left. Some have their username showing and some don't .I was wondering where you can program to make the name show up. Been to "my Control" page but unable to find anything.

WSFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hi My name is Corey and I am also new on the boards. I am a Marlins fan, and have just discovered this board...lol. Anyway, I look forward to posting here often, and listning to what you all have to say. Thank you! Corey :D
WTF.

Corey. :lol

Top Bottom