What's new

New food at Marlins Park

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
New, local food vendors at Marlins Park...

rmc523

Hammerhead
Reaction score
I mean, it sounds like some good options.  Now I'd like to see menus and prices.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
More details... the presentation in this tweet is amazing... 

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
Instead of cooking all these things, why aren't these people helping to find better players?

B1az3

Muckdog
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to trying each one of them. 

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to trying each one of them. 
That's what she said.

...because she happened to be really hungry. She woke up late and missed breakfast. Poor girl.

rmc523

Hammerhead
Reaction score
More details... the presentation in this tweet is amazing... 
I mean, the food in those pictures looks great.  Whether it'll look that good in real life, we'll see.  But it looks good so far!

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
I mean, the food in those pictures looks great.  Whether it'll look that good in real life, we'll see.  But it looks good so far!
Taste matters more than appearance. Of course the pics are gonna look great.

rmc523

Hammerhead
Reaction score
Taste matters more than appearance. Of course the pics are gonna look great.
Oh I know lol.  I'm hopeful the food will taste as great as it looks.  It'll be nice to have what seems like a larger variety too.

You know I'm wondering - with the large number of places (I'm counting 14), I wonder if we'll have brands with multiple locations like they did with 2 burger places, 2 pizza things, etc., or if it'll just be 1 per brand/food type?  I wonder how that will affect lines too if there is only 1?  Though I guess it's possible some of the brands they named could be the "stand" type out in the concourse instead of a built-in concession stand.

el_gmac

I don't like Mike Hill and Jeter
VIP
Reaction score
Oh I know lol.  I'm hopeful the food will taste as great as it looks.  It'll be nice to have what seems like a larger variety too.

You know I'm wondering - with the large number of places (I'm counting 14), I wonder if we'll have brands with multiple locations like they did with 2 burger places, 2 pizza things, etc., or if it'll just be 1 per brand/food type?  I wonder how that will affect lines too if there is only 1?  Though I guess it's possible some of the brands they named could be the "stand" type out in the concourse instead of a built-in concession stand.
My guess will be having one at each level.

Top Bottom