What's new

New Starter?

Malman

Muckdog
Reaction score
With the Redman injury, I think it's time for Dontrelle Willis to join the rotation. Hopefully, his presence will provide some "spark & excitement" - something this team so desperately needs right now.

Penny & Beckett need to step up big time!

Go Fish. Keep it together.

:hat

MattyMo4Life

Muckdog
Reaction score
I posted this question in the Redman thread, but this thread seems like an appropriate place as well. Does anybody think the Marlins would be interested in trading a reliever for Garrett Stephenson, and if so... for what reliever? The Cardinals need help in the pen, and Garrett may become expendable if Finley is signed. I'm sure the Cards would prefer to keep Garrett, and trade Simontacchi, but Garrett is sure to have more trade value than Simo would. I wouldn't be surprised to see Garrett traded, and the Marlins seem like as good as place as any. What do you think?

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think we need all the help we can get but I doubt Beinfest would make a trade this early... more like June..

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
I dont think we should call him up yet. Lets try one of the ones down in the Minors that has pitched for us before. Like Garry Knotts or Kevin Olsen. They should be given a chance. I wouldnt call up DW untill we see how those two guys i mention do bad. They have more Experience than DW and its appropiate to call up Knotts or Olsen.

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
I hope at some point they call up DW but Justin Wayne will have to struggle really bad and/or Tejera also.

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
It would be kind of hard to call up Knotts considering hes pitching in Detroit. Well, the Tigers are kind of like an AAA team, so maybe we can make them our affiliate. :p

Top Bottom