What's new

next 18 games

g8trz2003

Muckdog
Reaction score
i said 10-8...i think this road trip will be tough (man we suck on the road usually...Boston will not be easy)...but I really think we could end up as high as 12-6.

Shamrock

Muckdog
Reaction score
I like 11-7 also but its no up there. Our offense will break out of its slump, but our pitching will come back to earth as we face stiffer competition, but in smaller parks our HR numbers will go up.

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
i said 10-8...i think this road trip will be tough (man we suck on the road usually...Boston will not be easy)...but I really think we could end up as high as 12-6.
Boston been playing bad lately , lost in the 13th with a 2 run lead saturday and lst again sunday there pitching is falling so is there pen and hitting not that good either only person hitting is Nomar and Todd

odom006

Muckdog
Reaction score
lol i voted 18-0 "ya baby we are the Oak A's of last year" lol GET REAL

anywayz

this upcoming Schedule aint no joke....... let see this week

da Last Place Muts we can def take 2-3 from them...

than the dead sox take 1-3 from them

than the braves take 2-3 from them

3 game set with the phils take 2-3 from them

3 game set with the cubs "SWEEEEEEEP" there so ova rated

than to finish off the 1st half the Xpos "Sweeeeeep" Ova Rated as well

add it all up you get 13-5... only if we continue to play the way we have been...

LiLLaz#8

I say 15-3 cuz of the way they've been playing as long as they keep it up we could go 15-3 easily,lets go marlins!!!!!!!!!!

1truefan

Muckdog
Reaction score
I chose 10-8...overall.

Even though technically the road trip ends on sunday night when the marlins get back to play against the Braves that Monday.

They'll do fine in Boston.... A LOT of people are going up for that series so they'll have some fans cheering for them....

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
10-8.... but i think we could do better

Arnie1941

Muckdog
Reaction score
Watching Cabrera and Juan Pierre will be exciting. But, what I am counting on is D. Lee's customary second-half hot streak! And, as I said yesterday on a different topic, Lowell is getting stronger and stronger and is no where near his peak. Reminds me of the old Mets rallying refrain...BELIEVE.

Marlins2003

Muckdog
Reaction score
It isn't just the next 18 games, the first 14 games after the AS break are against PHI ATL and CHC and most of those are on the road too.

If we can get through the month of July with a winning record it will prove the Marlins can play winning ball against anyone.

God, I hope Beckett comes back healthy and READY to win a few games.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
I really don't know why A Perfect record is up there, It's not like their facing A Powder Puff Schedule.

I'm going to say 9 and 9 but that option is not up there so 10 - 8

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think the way this team hits, they're gonna have as much fun as they did in Texas...(i.e. The Hulk)

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
LMAO...

Yea, that's the down side to Boston... BUT, Red Sox pitchers make Lowell angry. You don't want to see him when he's angry! (Balls going flying over the Big Green Monster) ARGH!!!

Top Bottom