What's new

Next Manager should be....

Mickey Mantis

Muckdog
Reaction score
Figured I should start a thread asking who you guys would WANT as the next manager of the fish and why?

marlinscuba

Muckdog
Reaction score
I would've liked Mike Lowell since he knows the game really well, is a local product who can relate to both the English and Spanish markets, and he looks and sounds like a great guy overall.
We know that that isn't gonna happen so my second choice was Mike Redmond all the way. He went 78-55 this, for what is worth anyways, and all his former managers have endorsed him as a great student of the game. Also, that story where he was doing naked flips speaks volumes as to what kind of guy he is and his looseness is necessary in baseball with the grind of 162 games.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
I would've liked Mike Lowell since he knows the game really well, is a local product who can relate to both the English and Spanish markets, and he looks and sounds like a great guy overall.
We know that that isn't gonna happen so my second choice was Mike Redmond all the way. He went 78-55 this, for what is worth anyways, and all his former managers have endorsed him as a great student of the game. Also, that story where he was doing naked flips speaks volumes as to what kind of guy he is and his looseness is necessary in baseball with the grind of 162 games.

This. Every word of it.

Top Bottom